We can still provide emergency services during the duration of the Stay at Home Order.
CALL OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY IF:
- Your eyes are red and irritated for an unusually long time after lens removal.
- You have pain in and around your eyes, especially if it progressively worsens.
- You have increased sensitivity to light.
- You have a rapid onset of blurred or fuzzy vision.
- You have excessive tearing or discharge.
- You see flashes of light.
- You have floaters or an increase in already present floaters.
- You have anything with your vision that seems abnormal.